Thursday 31 October 2019

My Hena









It was really good on my hand!!!!
Fist mrs told ahana to come and we saw it and it was good and we were waiting to do our hena and mrs was like doing it like the roll and she did it one by one and we all had to wait payshintz and some of the boys had the girl one’s and after it was my turn to go.


And I Wanted and i wanted it like Aditya and Aditya had the boy one and it was good then i went to go and finish my work and i took pitchers with christian and it was on webcam and mrs Kumar and Mrs gounder with their children and she bought it from food for less and I want to go there and get that hena and i want to do it on my hand

I felt like I was like mrs Kumar and i think that i was like India .









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.